Join us for a discussion on the third topic in a series of highly requested discussions: Data Center Skills and Education.
Date: June 20th, 2019
- 11:00 a.m. - Networking
- 11:15 a.m. - Chapter intro
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch provided
- 12:00 p.m. - Presentation
- 12:50 p.m. - Chapter business
322 E Archer St
Tulsa, OK 74120
To Register – follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click "Register myself" (scroll down)
3. Click "Proceed to checkout" (scroll down)
4. Click "Submit order" (in the cart)
Non-members are welcome to attend. If you don't already have an account, follow these steps to create a username:
1. Under the sign in section, click Create an Account.
2. Create your account. Please note this is not a membership account, only a username account. You will not be charged a fee.
3. Register for the Oklahoma Chapter Meeting.
All non-member vendors will be charged a $25 vendor fee at the door.
Trouble registering? Contact us at membership@AFCOM.com