We hosted our chapter meeting in partnership with FirstEnergy on October 30, 2018.
Trends and Best Practices for Efficient Mission Critical Power – E Technologies/Powersmiths;
Free Cooling with Economizers – Donwil Company;
ASHRAE Guidelines for Data Center Cooling – Johnson Controls;
Case Study for Data Center Optimization – Environmental Control Specialists;
Future Trends in the Data Center World – Dave Sterlace, ABB Group;
Update on the FirstEnergy Ohio Energy Efficiency Programs for data center operations – FirstEnergy/Sodexo.
This presentation showcases Data Center Site Location Factors and Trends.
The enlightening and engaging agenda topics included:
Qualified sites offer the opportunity to respond quickly and knowledgeable to data center prospects:
* Data centers cluster (be prepared)
* Provides the opportunity to partner with local communities and property owners
* Site qualification provides the opportunity to designate locations that benefit system design and available capacity
* Allows distribution and engineering staffs to participate in the process
* Provides marketing material and site options to recruit potential data center users
* Demonstrates to the data center industry the commitment and understanding of their business
Download the presentation for more details: