AFCOM Greater Minnesota Chapter Meeting
UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the need to immediately cease all large gatherings, we are shifting this Chapter Meeting to be a VIRTUAL EVENT. Please be sure to follow the following steps in order to attend.
1. Please register using the Registration link below.
2. ONLY those who are registered will be able to join the event so please be sure to register EARLY to receive all the necessary attendance information.
3. Invite Others! Since we all have to work remotely, and no travel is involved, hopefully this will be one of our LARGEST attended meetings.
4. Please make every effort to attend! As we're all likely in isolation, this is a good way to "get out" the new normal routine.
5. If you encounter any problems with the registration process, please email our Chapter Secretary, Aaron Grenz.
Hear and discuss important topics related to Data Center design,
construction, operation, and management with local data center professionals.
Topic: State of the Data Center with Bill Kleyman
Bill Kleyman is EVP of Digital Solutions for Switch Communications, is nationally known, and has long been one of the visionary and leading thinkers in and for the Data Center community. Due to AFCOM Data Center World being postponed until August, this presentation is an preview of the presentation Bill will be delivering to all AFCOM members virtually on April 15.
PM:Join via GoTo Webinar using the instructions in your confirmation email
- 12:05 PM: Introduction, Updates, & Announcements from Chapter Board
- 12:10 PM: Keynote Presentation with Bill Kleyman
- 1:00-1:30 PM: Q & A
Don't Miss This Opportunity
Greater Minnesota Chapter is a membership organization for individual and
corporate members of the data center industry. Our chapter was officially
chartered in 2007 and we are proud of our growing chapter and welcome new
members. If you are looking for a group of professionals to share ideas, learn
about the future of our industry, and network with your peers we invite you to
join our chapter. The Greater MN Chapter serves the entire state of
Greater MN AFCOM Board
Please NOTE: The time listed below indicates EST, which is the
only time zone the AFCOM website can display. When you download the Calendar
Invite below, it will properly reflect 12:00-2:00pm CST.