Join us for a panel discussion on the first topic in a series of highly requested discussions: Data center power and cooling architectures.
Date: February 21st, 2019
- 11:00 a.m. - Networking
- 11:15 a.m. - Chapter Intro
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch provided by American Electric Power
- 12:00 p.m. - Panel discussion
- 12:50 p.m. - Chapter business
1417 N. Lansing Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106
To Register – follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click "Register myself" (scroll down)
3. Click "Proceed to checkout" (scroll down)
4. Click "Submit order" (in the cart)
Non-members are welcome to attend. If you don't already have an account, follow these steps to create a username:
1. Under the sign in section, click Create an Account.
2. Create your account. Please note this is not a membership account, only a username account. You will not be charged a fee.
3. Register for the Oklahoma Chapter Meeting.
Trouble registering? Contact us at membership@AFCOM.com